MAKE UP LESSONS
Makeup is a way of feeling beautiful, empowered, and expressive, but lots of women struggle with identifying the right products, colours, and shades for their skin tone and face shape. So much of your personal style is about you expressing who you are and how you want the world to see you, but it can be difficult to do this if you don’t have the correct technique, the right products and the proper tools. The Colour and Image Academy in Cork City and Limerick offer makeup lessons to all those who want to understand how to apply makeup beautifully.
Do you want to play with colour, remain au natural, or learn more about where to place certain products to compliment your face shape? Makeup lessons can help you do this. Most women have played with makeup from a young age, experimenting with different looks and colours, but a lot of us still never find that perfect shade of foundation, lipstick, blusher or the best way to apply products.
Our makeup lessons cover:
- How to care for your skin
- How to create a fast and simple everyday makeup routine
- How to choose the right colours to compliment your skin tone, eyes, and face shape
- How to apply the perfect makeup to reflect your style, personality, and lifestyle
- How to easily create a glamorous look for evening and special occasions
- How to contour and how to create a smoky eye
- How to achieve a new make-up look with expert advice on modern application tips
- How to achieve a long-lasting look that reflects you
- How to get creative and how to create a statement look
- How to take your makeup game to the next level
If you’ve already got a makeup bag bursting at the seams, then bring it along and we can go through your products together. Consultations are available on a private basis and in group sessions, so if you and your friends or your daughter want to have makeup lessons together then you can! Joan Cashman, expert personal stylist and personal shopper, will help you rediscover your signature and everyday looks that are easy to achieve.
Makeup, for those who choose to wear it, is a powerful form of self-expression and can really boost your confidence. To discover how to properly apply makeup and what products work for you, arrange your makeup lesson consultation with Joan Cashman at the Colour and Image Academy today. Get in Contact today or call on 021 427 6330.
Gift vouchers available for all our services icluded:
- Colour Analysis
- Style Sessions
- Make Up Lessons
- Personal Spopping